Friday 29 March 2013

BLINK OF AN EYE

How is it about to turn April and how is it Easter already!? When I look back I feel like I literally just woke up the next morning from celebrating New Years. So much has happened and all in a blink of an eye. The best three months I have had! I celebrated my 21st birthday with the loves of my life; my friends & had the best fun at the Fringe Festivities and all the pop-up bars in Adelaide, basically just have not stopped having fun. 

I'm so excited for the next few weeks as well. I've just got a new job working at Kookaï which I am absolutely loving & I am off on Sunday for Sydney where I'll be interning for a week at Shop Til You Drop magazine, and then working at the MBFWA the following week. Busy busy times, but we love busy! And we love fashion. Here are a few inspo pics now that I've finally got a day to myself.










 












I get to see The XX live in Sydney and I cannot wait! Do yourself a favour and listen to "The XX - Angels"

And of course, enjoy your Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment