Monday 25 March 2013

CONTRIBUTOR

We welcome SOMETHING CORAL'S latest contributor Bec. On Saturday Bec will be starting her travels to America where she will be for the next few weeks. She will be updating us with her adventures on SOMETHING CORAL with fashion and art inspo and general life on the road! We can't wait for the all the fun foreign posts!












ABOUT ME | BEC NOWHERE:
While in Bali I sat down with a Medicine Woman. She summed me up as: Double fire. Passionate. Creative. Curious. I tend to agree. Since moving to Melbourne from the Gold Coast I have immersed myself in the culture; music, art, fashion. I love every aspect of it and tend to use my camera or my pen to capture it. My dream for the last 3 years has been to go to New York. This dream is about to come true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment