Wednesday 2 May 2012

Blonde-Bombshell

For some strange reason I totally love Lara Bingle. People may not look twice at her and or think that she is a terrible person for the whole Michael Clarke/Brendan Fevola debacle, but pfft who cares. Kudos to her for getting out of a drama like that with camera's and media all over you. It would totally suck.

I'm not really big on blondes, but Lara definitely does it for me. I can't tell you how excited I am for her new Reality TV show to hit us soon on Channel 10, Being Lara Bingle.

I just find her life really fascinating and love to keep my eye on her fashion wise. One, I'm a big believer in girls rocking short hair, and she does that. Not boy, short, but medium length hair. This week is Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia in Sydney and I have been on the internet prowl with finding updates. Here are a few awesome pics of Lara attending the shows; LOVE these outfits.


 Manning Cartell

Maticevski

 Ksubi & Whitney Eve

 Romance was Born 

No comments:

Post a Comment