Wednesday 17 October 2012

I DON'T CARE. I LOVE IT!

It's that time! Two-weeks of uni where I really have to put my back in to it and go full-force until I have completed the year! WHOOP! Cannot be more excited. But it's a busy time & I get to work at the Adelaide Fashion Festival. It will then be 4 months of amazing summer holidays and there's no better way to start than with my bestfriend's 21st! And a few sneaky inter-state trips! Just thought I'd share some inspiration to get through the next few weeks with the song I fell in-love with on the way to work this morning. Its by two Swedish gals called Icona Pop - I love it! Check it out. It's going to be my new summer anthem


Ps. The model in the first three pics is called Coralee - Spelt differently, but how cool! 























Pics via; Oracle Fox | Lover of The King | Wolfcub | Tumblr 

Follow Something Coral on Bloglovin', Facebook, Twitter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment