Tuesday 1 May 2012

Ou Revoir

Exciting news!!! 

My sister, Kiara and I are going to Europe! We have planned a Contiki tour to travel around Europe. First stop London, Amsterdam, Rhine Valley in Germany, Lucerene, Switzerland, Austria, down to Italy where we see Venice, Rome, Florence, down to Monaco and the French Riviera to Paris for two nights, and back home where we will stay in Hong Kong for a stop over and back home. So very exciting stuff for sure.



I have been to Paris and London before with my family, but there's nothing like travelling with your sister, where you get to experience a lot more places, and countries. Not to mention all of the amazing fashion, clothes, shoes and food! I cannot wait to eat authentic European cheese. I love cheese, if I could marry cheese, I totally would. 








No comments:

Post a Comment