Tuesday 30 September 2014

REDEFINED

TUMBLR/LA COOL & CHIC

"Halfway through September I realised I'd gotten stuck somewhere in July, and I've spent the last three months figuring out what part of me I left to disappear beneath the sand. My fingers feel different on the keys and I know the answer lies somewhere atop the salty breeze. This is all a part of the job description. I stand outside and the night is clear. I know you are somewhere near the moon, and tonight that's enough. December drags at my feet and pleads with me to make peace with what this year has shown me. Slowly I am washing off the stains. I don't mind them as much as I used to and if I have learned anything I have learned that the heart only aches as long as you let it. I may have gotten stuck, but I found freedom in being lost" - Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment