Thursday 2 May 2013

PONDER

As of late, life has been getting in the way. The hustle and bustle of everyday life has continued its theme throughout the Autumn months and I'm stuck thinking of what is yet to come. One semester of uni left and I'll be finished with my degrees, finally. It's the only thing I've wanted since I can remember and now that the world will open up to me I'm left thinking what an odd feeling it is to be absolutely anything you want. Question is, what do I want? I know where I want to be and what job I want, it's just a matter of choosing the right path to get there. All I know for now is surrounding yourself in inspiration can only stem to positive things. And it's no surprise my inspo is still all black everything & leather. Always leather. Now that I've finally got myself my own black leather cap, I'm obsessed. Hopefully this all gets the ball back rolling and I'll have more time to dedicate to blogging & writing & kick-starting a career.
  
























"To know exactly where you want to be, with no idea how to get there"

No comments:

Post a Comment