Monday 4 March 2013

YOWZA


Fall collections from America and Europe can essentially be used as Autumn outfits over this side of the world ...Am I right!? Sure, yes, they can. The weather is basically the same, awkward tran-seasonal, mood-changing weather. So we may as well be a head of the retail stores here in Aus and pretend to start the trends. 

I have just compiled a few of my favourite looks for the Fall 2013 collections by a few designers. I'm actually quite impressed that the sleek black and leather look is still in, I am all about black-on-black, and still quite hopeful with my attempts to nail a few outfits this time round! Also, a new 'IT" colour this season is that deep maroon tone, it's somewhat a part of the gothic/grunge 90's look, especially with the purple lips we are all getting around with these days. Love.




JOSEPH - FALL 13




BELSTAFF - FALL 13



GILES - FALL 13 "THE CHUNKY BEANIE"





T - BY ALEXANDER WANG - FALL 13



 


THEYSKENS THEORY - FALL 13


ZARA - FALL 13



TOP SHOP UNIQUE - FALL 13



No comments:

Post a Comment