Sunday 2 September 2012

LOUNGING ABOUT

I have added an amazingly large amount of new editorial fashion pics to my archive. So I am super happy and excited to keep the new posts interesting and they all seem to have an intense amount of style in them. For me, the crazier the better. It's not all about the fashion, the photography is art in itself, each pic I post to me is like an art piece, and I do admire them, and I re-post because I think people need to witness all the effort and magic artists put in to fashion, style, hair, make-up, photography.

All the elements are essential for success and getting this published is the ultimate level everyone in the industry wishes for. So, this is my contribution, re-blogging and matching versatile editorials in to one post. I hope you enjoy, and look forward to more on their way! 














Oracle Fox, Studded Hearts | Follow Something Coral on Bloglovin', Facebook, Twitter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment