Monday 30 July 2012

CAMILLA AND MARC

Camilla and Marc Spring/Summer 2012 collection. I saw snippets of the collection on the Facebook page of Whistles Boutique, which made me have a browse over the entire collection myself. Nothing better than browsing through pretty pictures - the only thing required is to simply admire. Which is actually quite easily. As you can imagine I'm sure. This collection pretty much intertwines all of the trends of the up-coming season which I have already blogged about. Neons and pastels, black on black and print, as well as the flowing use of material, and bold eye-catching details. I'm really quite in-love with it. There are so much options, over-sized baggy dresses, to fitted silhouette dresses, shorts and jackets. I've included a few images of my favourite pieces. Enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment